Monday, December 28, 2009

Everyday life

Somedays I am so frustrated with what I have to do to just get through. So many people want a piece of me and my time. I am finding I need to make more money and somehow figure out who I could live with to make things easier for me. I can't seem to get much of anything done I want to do, just pleasing the kids and grand kids, and Mom. Yes, I love being with them, but I need more of my time. These "holidays" are killin' me. I am planning on Jan and Feb being the time when I can paint some of the house and make it more "me". I also have to do a lot more clearing out to just simplify, problem is I like to hang on to stuff, thinking I will need it.
Soap-making is something I need to get back to not only for better health, but to supplement my income as well. I never figured it would be this hard to find the time needed to do "crafts" while keeping house and working part time.
My mom isn't well and she is alone, so I go visit her often, but it is just far enough to be a pain to get there, not to mention going through Harrisburg and all that West Shore stuff. That place is really growing and the traffic is awful. Give me Perry Co. Please!! I never want to go back to that part of the state to live. I hate the traffic and crowded conditions, malls, etc.
Just give me time to create...I want to start all my plants for the big garden over at my daughters this spring. I just thought I'd make the pitifully small garden I have into a large herb and flower garden. I want a beehive too..they are fascinating insects. I'd like to do an experiment with providing lots of herb nectar for the hive and see if they still get sick, or stay healthy on their own....maybe write a book someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment